SS Rod smooth Rod 8mm/10mm from novo3D:
SS rod used for 3D printer kits. They’re made of high strength steel and provide smooth, consistent motion when paired with linear bearings. These smooth rods are manufactured for use in 3D printers, Hydraulics as well as in CNC / linear motion applications, are stand up to frequent use without a problem.
In the robotics field, these smooth metal rods are usually used on the axis for 3D printers or CNC engraving machines to slide on. This rod comes in various lengths that we made it available for our Makers.
SS Rod Features:
- High precision, high hardness, high stability.
- Strictly control every precision process to ensure quality.
- Simple design, durable material, high temperature preheat treatment, accurate outer hole size.
- Due to its moderate hardness, it has been applied in many fields.
- Made of stainless steel, high corrosion resistance, high strength and wear resistance to maintain its efficient operation.
- Smooth rod sizes as per the order