Arduino mega 2560 high quality arduino board
Arduino Mega 2560 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560. It includes digital input/output pins-54, where 16 pins are analog inputs, 14 are used like PWM outputs hardware serial ports (UARTs) – 4, a crystal oscillator-16 MHz, an ICSP header, a USB connection, a power jack and a reset button. Essentially, it encompasses everything necessary to support the microcontroller and can be powered (by connecting it to a PC ) through a USB cable, battery, or AC-DC adapter. The board can also be safeguarded from electrical discharge by installing a protective base plate. It consists of 54 digital input/output pins and everything that is needed to support the microcontroller.
Arduino Mega Specifications
- The operating voltage of this microcontroller is 5volts
- The recommended Input Voltage will range from 7volts to 12volts
- The input voltage will range from 6volts to 20volts
- The digital input/output pins are 54 where 15 of these pins will supply PWM o/p.
- Analog Input Pins are 16
- DC Current for each input/output pin is 40 mA
- DC Current used for 3.3V Pin is 50 mA
- Flash Memory like 256 KB where 8 KB of flash memory is used with the help of bootloader
- The static random access memory (SRAM) is 8 KB
- The electrically erasable programmable read-only memory (EEPROM) is 4 KB
- The clock (CLK) speed is 16 MHz
- The USB host chip used in this is MAX3421E
- The length of this board is 101.52 mm
- The width of this board is 53.3 mm
- The weight of this board is 36 g
- 15 can be used as PWM outputs.
- 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports).
- 16 MHz crystal oscillator.
- USB connection.
- Power jack.
- ICSP header, and
- Reset button.
Simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable. Or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Mega 2560 board is compatible with most shields designed for the Uno and the former boards Duemilanove or Diecimila.
Arduino mega Package includes: