3d printer hot end Extruder E3D V6 J-head Hotend kit 24v improved metal version E3DV6
3d printer hot end, the V6 is an incredibly versatile Hotend allowing a wide variety of filaments to be used as standard. Whether you’d like to experiment with more advanced materials or print at different resolutions and sizes, our V6 ecosystem is suited for every application.
- High Quality Printing: We’ve kept our sharp thermal transition that gives the high quality printing performance users have come to expect from E3D HotEnds. A sharp thermal break gives better control over filament output so you get more immediate start and stops when extruding as well as retracts that are more effective in combating ooze. This means sharper, more accurate prints that have less stringing, oozing or blobbing.
- Adaptable: The V6 is a fully-integrated part of the E3D Ecosystem. Our range of nozzles and blocks gives you more opportunity to choose how you want to print. Choose from different filament diameters and materials to take your printing to the next level, and upgrade for ultra high-temperature printing.
- 1 x Aluminium Heatsink (including embedded bowden coupling)
- 1 x Full metal throat / Teflon throat
- 1 x Brass Nozzle (0.4mm)
- 1 x Aluminium Heater Block
- 1 x 100K NTC 3950B
- 1 x Heater Cartridge (24V)
- 1 x 30x30x10mm fan (24V)
- 1 x Thermistor high temperature line
- 4 x Plastfast30 3.0 x 16 screws to attach the fan to the fan duct
- 1 x M3x3 socket dome screw and M3 washer to clamp thermistor
- 1 x M3x10 socket dome screw to clamp the heater block around the heater cartridge
- 1 x Fan Duct (Injection Moulded PC)
- 1000mm of appropriately sized PTFE tubing.
- 1 x 3D printer mk8 extrusion machine pneumatic connector 4-m6
- 2x Bowden extruder machine pneumatic connector G1/4
- 1 x E3D v6 extruder kit with full metal throat / Teflon throat ( as per order)