Motor pulley best quality for 3D Printer:
Motor pulley gt2 metal pulley Aluminium 16/20 Teeth GT2 Synchronous pulley Bore 5mm 20-2GT-6 BF for Width 6mm GT2 Timing Belt with Linear Motion small backlash Positioning Accuracy used in linear drive 3D printer. Since the grooves are presented in the pulley, it provides a specific movement. This pulley contains 20 teeth and a 5mm internal bore. Two set of screws are used to connect strongly to any 5mm diameter shaft. These are made up of full aluminum which makes them light-weighted and durable.
Features of Gt2 motor pulley:
- The Power Grip GT2 system is an extension of the HTD system with greater load-carrying capacity. HTD was developed for high torque drive applications, but not acceptable for most precision indexing or registration applications.
- As smaller diameter Motor pulley are used, the clearance required to operate properly is increased. HTD drive clearance, using small diameter pulleys , is approximately four times greater than an equivalent GT2 timing belt drive.
- Circular arc tooth profile, tooth space is small, suitable for straight line driving.
- Breaking Strength: 85N Per 1mm (61 lbf per 1/8inch)Belt Width. Working Tension:110 N for 25.4mm Belt width(24 lbf for 1inch.)Temperature Range:-34°C to +85°C(-30°F to + 185°F)
Pulley Package Include:
- Pulley 1/2/4 piece ( As Per the Order)