Stepper driver TB6600 high quality nema motor driver for 3d printer
Stepper Driver is a device that can coordinate in a predetermined manner the performance of an electric motor. TB6600 Arduino Stepper Motor Driver is an easy-to-use professional stepper motor driver, which could control a two-phase stepping motor. It is compatible with Arduino and other microcontrollers that can output a 5V digital pulse signal. A motor controller typically features a manual or automated mechanism for turning the motor on and off, selecting rotation direction, determining and controlling the velocity, limiting the torque, and safeguarding against electrical issues and excessive loads.
Specifications of Stepper driver
This drive has been improved from the TB6600, with a heightening of 32 segments for more advanced segmentation. It is suitable for use with 2-phase or 4-phase stepper motors of types 42,57, and 86, including those with 4, 6, or 8 wires.
- Input Current: 0~5A
- Output Current: 0.5~4.0A
- Control Signal: 3.3~24V
- Power (MAX): 160W
- Micro Step: 1, 2/A, 2/B, 4, 8, 16, 32
- Temperature: -10～45℃
- H bridge bipolar constant current drive.
1. The power supply for this motor controller ranges from 9V to 42V DC;
2. H-bridge bipolar constant-phase flow-driven;
3. The output current that is maximum is of 4.0A eight optional;
4. Six sub-mode options are available, with a maximum of 32 segments;
5. The input signal features high-speed optical isolation;
6. Standard common anode single pulse interface;
7, offline hold function;
8. The semi-enclosed design of the chassis makes it suitable for use in more demanding environments;
9. The drive features a semi-automatic current lock function for improved energy efficiency.
10. Built-in thermal protection and overcurrent protection.