Volcano print J-head Upgrade E3D V6 12V/24V Hot End full metal Hot-end for 1.75mm Remote bowden Extruder 0.4 mm nozzle for 3d printer
Volcano print J-head Upgrade E3D V6 12V/24V Hot End full metal Hot-end for 1.75mm Remote bowden Extruder 0.4 mm nozzle for 3d printer, the V6 is an incredibly versatile Hotend allowing a wide variety of filaments to be used as standard. Whether you’d like to experiment with more advanced materials or print at different resolutions and sizes, our V6 ecosystem is suited for every application.
- High Quality Printing: We’ve kept our sharp thermal transition that gives the high quality printing performance users have come to expect from E3D HotEnds. A sharp thermal break gives better control over filament output so you get more immediate start and stops when extruding as well as retracts that are more effective in combating ooze. This means sharper, more accurate prints that have less stringing, oozing or blobbing.
- Adaptable: The V6 is a fully-integrated part of the E3D Ecosystem. Our range of nozzles and blocks gives you more opportunity to choose how you want to print. Choose from different filament diameters and materials to take your printing to the next level, and upgrade for ultra high-temperature printing.
Features Volcano print J-head:
- Name: Volcano J-head
- Rated Voltage：12V/24V.
- Feeder Long distance feeder.(Bowden)
- Heat Block Size: 24x20x11.5mm
- Nozzle Size：0.6mm,0.8mm,1.0mm,1.2mm for 1.75mm
- Heater wire：4V,40W,Length 1 meter.
- Cooling fan：30*30*10mm, 24V,2Pin, with Bracket.
- Throat tube: Bore 1.75mm, Radiating End Thread: M7, Heating End Thread: M6 ,length 22mm without Teflon tube.